1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Create A Favicon :(

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by konradbraun, Dec 22, 2011.

So I went through the trouble of making myself a favicon image but for some reason can't turn it in to a favicon.ico

I have CS5 and installed the favicon plugin, but still have no luck.

Here is the image: http://www.empiremarketing.ca/reportuploads/1324575757-favicon.psd

Could anyone tell me what I did wrong or maybe do me a small favor and turn it in to a favicon for me?

Thanks a billion in advance for your help,

Konrad

konradbraun, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  2. freelance deziner

freelance deziner Member

Best Answers:
    After installing the Favicon plugin, are you saving the favicon as .ico file?

freelance deziner, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  3. konradbraun

konradbraun Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried, but for some reason it would not let me select that extension as an option. Even after I reinstalled it a few times and restarted CS5 a few times, it still would not work. I am not a complete newbie when it comes to photoshop but I am on my travels and am using an older laptop, so I can't do a whole lot of detailed work on it... despite that though, I don't understand why it would not work for me

4. konradbraun

konradbraun Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright, I had someone PM me the favicon. Thanks again so much... I very much appreciate it. Maybe next time I will just have it done.

Thanks again!

5. vanggelica

vanggelica Peon

Best Answers:
    please search on google how to make a favicon, there are several websites that provideservices of making a favicon, you simply upload images and moments you've come to livefavicon uploaded to your website.

vanggelica, Jan 2, 2012 IP