1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Find any Work Online Very Frustrated!!! Please Read

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rchambersjr, May 28, 2011.

I've been searching the internet for years and have not found any work. I'm about to give up and just relax. If anybody has any ideas for my last chance on finding work please pm me or something. Every money making site out there today is either fake or don't pay you anything which i call them all cheap bastards. Please help me. Family of 5 to feed, its starting get on my nerves. Thank You. Someone give me a chance. I can write articles and rewrite them, design logos and more. Name what you want done and i'll do it. I don't have paypal so being paid by check, money order bank transfer would be nice. Thanks everyone for your support.

rchambersjr, May 28, 2011 IP
  2. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since you're in United States, get Paypal US account. It's free and you can get paid in seconds.

Check out DP's BST section and create new thread listing all the stuff you can do and why someone should hire you. Also, check out oDesk, vWorker and Microworkers for jobs.

nihangshah, May 28, 2011 IP
  3. Bart Simpson

Bart Simpson Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes like nihangshah said, get a PayPal account and do services for other people online.

Bart Simpson, May 28, 2011 IP
  4. emforce

emforce Member

Best Answers:
    what have you tried so far? And getting a paypal account is pretty much the only way forward as literally EVERYONE uses it.

If you have been trying for years to make money online and have failed to make a penny then you should really look at what you have been doing for the past 3 years and see where you have gone wrong and what the hell you have been doing. I can literally put up a WTS writer post on the BST of this forum and within the day I will have a minimum of around 3-4 people all looking for some articles to be written for them at a good rate!

Hope this helped! :)

emforce, May 28, 2011 IP
  5. ardianet

ardianet Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you are in US, I guess it should be easy to have Paypal(& verified).
    And with the skill you say above, you're on the right forum here in DP. Lot of opportunity here. :cool:
    so.. good luck !! best wish for your family. :)

ardianet, May 28, 2011 IP
  6. mezner

mezner Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if all you did was look then there is a problem in itself. While you spend time looking, sometimes you would be better off making more work yourself. Give yourself things to write about or make logos for friends. Stuff like that will add up and make it look like you have tonnsssss of experience.

And yes, it's a HUGE issue that you DON'T have Paypal yet.

mezner, May 28, 2011 IP
  7. laurie390

laurie390 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried a site like Elance? And the forum here - be consistent with skimming through the posts each day to see if there is anyone looking to have something done.

I think it helps to specialize in some things too. To say that you can anything leaves people confused and wondering how well. Kind of like the jack of all trades thing. I"m not saying that you don't do several things well, but I think it helps to have a specialty or two.

I wish you the best:)

Last edited: May 28, 2011
    laurie390, May 28, 2011 IP
  8. fruzzlies

fruzzlies Member

Best Answers:
    1. Get a PayPal account (it's free)
    2. Make a website, a free one with wordpress showing some examples of your work and give a description of your talents.
    3. Offer your services in different forums or sites or look for people looking for services to be done., Other places to go - ODesk, Elance, Fiverr, Do Nanza just to name a few

Good Luck!

fruzzlies, May 28, 2011 IP
  9. rchambersjr

rchambersjr Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your help, it is very appreciated. You all are wonderful people, again thanks a bunch. You guys have inspired me to not give up. Thanks.

rchambersjr, May 28, 2011 IP
  10. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you failed making money online, why don't get a off-line job? (if you don't have one).

First of all never waste your time on sites that asks money to pay you, the're all scams.

Register a domain name and start a blog using wordpress and write something you dominate. After that put adsense and try to get traffic.

Cleberl1, May 28, 2011 IP
  11. HeyLiane

HeyLiane Peon

Best Answers:
    It's tricky to keep depending on forums. My advice??? Build your own website that offers the services you can do and start marketing it! There are tons of ways to advertise your site for free, you just need to work hard. Working on forums can get you started in MMO BUT IT WON'T TAKE YOU FAR.

Start thinking long term and big. Start a small business website!

HeyLiane, May 28, 2011 IP
  12. JackRT

JackRT Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that you're having trouble... I hope things get better for you soon...

The US economy is surely getting better... hopefully it will reflect on your situation as the unemployment rate seems to be going down (slowly).

Now, I have to agree with Cleberl1 though... why are you stuck online?? Go out and look for jobs...

JackRT, May 28, 2011 IP
  13. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of freelance sites out there where you can get jobs accfording to your skills you must have skills that people search for
    Coding
    Designing
    Data Entry
    etc etc

Sites like
    Odesk
    RAC
    Elance
    freelancer
    are very trusty and pay

Or you can open a site and earn from programs like
    Adsense
    CJ
    Clickbank

They pay ...

Regards

w3bmaster, May 29, 2011 IP
  14. ShpTeez

ShpTeez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    a POD is a Print on Demand company where you set up an online shop and upload designs for customers to buy- Not a fast money maker but with serious work it Will bring an income, creating designs for t-shirts and other gifty items, look at this thread-
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1235640
    and yes get a paypal account.

ShpTeez, May 31, 2011 IP
  15. Redrabbitt67

Redrabbitt67 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can write, apply to Textbroker.com. They usually have an inventory of several hundred articles to write. They don't pay a lot but you can at least earn some money. Textbroker pays every two weeks through Paypal, so it's an easy way to start generating immediate income.

Even though Textbroker has low pay, if you work like a banji, you can generate a few hundred bucks per week.

After getting some experience with Textbroker, apply to Demand Studios. They are much stricter than Textbroker, but they pay $15.00 per article.

Redrabbitt67, May 31, 2011 IP
  16. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    I would say getting a PayPal account is one of the firsts teps, without it, you wont get far on the Internet...

Jakiller, May 31, 2011 IP
  17. luzern

luzern Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you make "article rewriter service"?

luzern, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  18. vvvRASvvv

vvvRASvvv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should go to odesk or some freelancing sites .Yes it will take time for a newbie in freelancing site to get work as the employers mostly want to hire genuine people and those people who have essential skills and experience even if the pay is low . How ever I assure you that once you get hired by any 1 you'll be getting more and more jobs .

vvvRASvvv, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  19. .Andy

.Andy Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some great freelancing sites. If you haven't yet make a portfolio and get it out there on many forums.

.Andy, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  20. kevin543

kevin543 Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex trading has become very popular in recent times as a way of making money on the side using extra funds. In fact, a few people have even been able to turn their Forex trading activities into a regular source of income. When you play on the Forex market, you are running a risk, but you are doing so because Forex trading offers you an opportunity to make a good profit.

kevin543, Jun 7, 2011 IP