1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can't invite friends to my fan page!!!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by mishdog, Feb 17, 2011.

1. mishdog

mishdog Peon

Best Answers:
    Just had a question I posted a couple weeks ago answered on Facebook:

Facebook suggest / invite function have been ongoing since 10/5/10. It is inoperable for both fanpage administrators and fans.

There have been several known attempts by FB engineers to fix the suggest/invite function over the last four months. We had hoped that this would have been corrected in the upgraded fanpage layout, but that is clearly not the case.

Now, we are thinking that this will not be fixed any time soon.

The only work around to the suggest/invite function at this time is to post a series of messages on the fanpage wall and ask fans to either re-post the message on their walls or *SHARE* your fanpage for you.

And administrators can use the share button too when they are logged into their personal profile.

As stated elsewhere, once suggestions are *sent* they cannot be *sent* a second time for the same content, regardless of whether they were delivered or not.

more discussion about issues, bugs and opportunities with the new facebook fan page layout and iFrames here:

http://www.facebook.com/FanpageHelpCenter?sk=app_10339498918

@bill
    Custom Fan Page Help Center

mishdog, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  2. dottylou

dottylou Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,
    I'm joining you on being confused with this - I did the same and requested people to "like" my page - got the message that it was sent but no one actually received it!
    What is going on????

dottylou, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  3. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your fan page is not informative to others and also your cover letter is not appropriate that you send other person. You should check it out whether it is right or wrong.

mygold, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  4. mishdog

mishdog Peon

Best Answers:
    are you talking to me when you say this? if so please explain in more detail thanks

mishdog, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  5. vninfo

vninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    you should suggest it to your friends

vninfo, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  6. rezwana

rezwana Member

Best Answers:
    I have a facebook fan page. and last 2days when I want to send the invite to my friends that time pop-up a dialog box with a message (we're sorry.more invitation to like this page can't be sent today.please try again later. ) what can I do now?

rezwana, Jul 15, 2016 IP