1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Make PLR Articles Copysacpe Proof

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by kitlindell, Jun 28, 2007.

I tried to rewrite my first PLR article today. I totally rewrote it and then used Secret Article Converter to change the synonyms yet it still kept coming up in copyscape. Only the one match but of course that's one match to many.

Out of 562 words, only 92 were found matched and those were mainly necessary words i.e. acting schools in NYC.

I'm hoping that someone can give me confidence that this is not the norm?

Thanks, kitlindell

kitlindell, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  2. Bob'O

Bob'O Peon

Best Answers:
    I have limited knowledge of copyscape so maybe someone else could help you more but I'll throw out a few ideas for you.

1. Can you change it around to something like Schools For Acting IN NYC
    or Acting Schools in New York City?

If not I don't see why it would be a problem if copyscape caught that phrase as long as all the other words around it didn't match anything in copyscape.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Bob'O, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  3. kitlindell

kitlindell Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Bob, I think I'll try with a different article though. To be honest it was mainly the names of certain schools they were matching.

Kit

kitlindell, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  4. Bob'O

Bob'O Peon

Best Answers:
    You're welcome and I hope you figure it out. I would think if only names of schools are matching that it wouldn't be a big deal.

In reality it would still "pass" copyscape except it would show a potential buyer or whatever that you had the same names of schools that some other websites do also.

No big deal I wouldn't think as if you have to put the name of the school for SEO then well you gotta right? Of course I don't know what you are rewriting them for so I cannot comment much more on it.

Bob'O, Jun 28, 2007 IP