1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't use myspace anymore, right??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by BiafranMan, Aug 15, 2008.

when u post a link it turn to msplink...when you click it it say that external link page thing...then after a while sometimes it turns into a link that says its a phishing page or spam....so that means myspace traffic/links/marketing is over right???

i have seen links that open normal with no intermission but i dunno how...

BiafranMan, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There seems to be a few sites they automatically consider safe and will allow you to go directly to - it's still an msplinks redirect but doesn't show the "this is a virus that will kill all you family" warning - a facebook page for example, doesn't get it. But it is a bit 'from one extreme to another' - the amount of spam on myspace had made it unusable at one time, now you can't even link from your own page or myspace blog back to your own website.

magda, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  3. sbucciarel

sbucciarel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah ... it's a sad thing really. I was making huge money from myspace until the changes.

sbucciarel, Aug 16, 2008 IP