1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Carbon Copy Pro and more

Discussion in 'General Business' started by RmcStudios, Sep 28, 2009.

Hello everybody, how ya doing?

I have been looking around a lot on the Internet after a great business opportunity and I have come across some very interesting things. The one which sounds most promising to me is a program called Carbon Copy Pro. It seems as a very serious program and the creator claims to make $140.000+ every month. I have done a little research about CCP and I actually like what I see.

The other website I was thinking to join is CopyNProfit. All you have to do there is to copy a campaign and a niche and you will start making money. A little investment in AdWords has to be made before you can start earning money. People say that the competition is huge because there are only 37 niches to choose from and thousands of people are using it every day. In my opinion there should be no competition at all because the campaigns are very popular such as dieting.

The last website I was thinking to join is FAPTurbo. It's a Forex robot which claims to make you a lot of money. There's a bunch of forex programs out there but in my opinion FAPTurbo sounds most promising. (I don't know about eToro, haven't made any research about it).
    So what do you people have to say about this? I'm positive that these websites are not going to scam you... it all depends on how lucky you are and how hard you work. I'm a person which never gives up. So have any of you tried out one of these programs? Please give me a little review.

www.carboncopypro.com (You need to enter your e-mail. Do not do this if you don't want to)
    www.copynprofit.com
    www.fapturbo.com

RmcStudios, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  2. RmcStudios

RmcStudios Peon

Best Answers:
    Bump... Anyone?

RmcStudios, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  3. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    eToro is not a robot; it's a primitive forex trading system which is easy to use for 'dummies'. FapTurbo is a robot which worked for a while; it's old news now and as I see you shouldn't use it as your buyers won't be very happy with it. Never heard of the other things you wrote about.

Kwaku, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  4. RmcStudios

RmcStudios Peon

Best Answers:
    So FapTurbo is all about selling or...? I thought it was about trading in forex.

RmcStudios, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  5. ajclayton

ajclayton Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi just contacting you to see if you bought and used carbon copy pro, I have been thinking of the same, they dont tell you the total amount you have to pay for these things. cheers andrew

ajclayton, Apr 2, 2011 IP