1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cartoon Caricatures

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by CaliforniaPI, Jan 23, 2008.

I'm wanting a cartoon caricature similar to the ones on Tyler Cruz's blog http://www.tylercruz.com/ or http://blog.affiliatetip.com/

Is there someone willing to do this in exchange for some linkage or ad space on my blog(s) credit line, etc.? Should I hold a contest for this and pay the winner? Ideas folks, I'm SO NEW... I have Photoshop CS2 and I am a Professional Photographer. I'm NOT an illustrator, although I wish I was.

JER

CaliforniaPI, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  2. Redders

Redders Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is get in touch with designxpro (member here) or buy one from where Tyler Cruz did (i think) sosfactory.com.

Redders, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  3. designfxpro

designfxpro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks redders for the recommendation. :) Really appreciate it...:) We can do this for you CaliforniaPI. Please visit www.designfxpro.com for some samples of our works. :)

designfxpro, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  4. CaliforniaPI

CaliforniaPI Peon

Best Answers:
    Great work, and thanks. This board is really what a newbie needs. I appreciate the prompt responses.

CaliforniaPI, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  5. Shawn Collins

Shawn Collins Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shawn Collins, Jan 30, 2008 IP