1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CASE STUDY: 3000% increase in Profits

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JoeVlcek, Sep 24, 2012.

See how we improved conversion rates by 220%, revenues by 300% and Profits by 3000%...

The power of Conversion Rate Optimization is undeniable. An entire online business becomes more profitable when the website can convert more visitors to paying customers. This allows a business to invest more into advertising campaigns which were once out of budget and this leads to rapid growth. This is exactly what is happening with Century Hearing Aids due to Conversion Rate Optimization.

Century Hearing Aids is an online retail site that sells hearing aids. Their sales were declining and they needed a way to quickly increase sales. Their entire advertising budget is spent on Pay Per Click advertising. A dip in sales makes it very difficult for them to keep up with advertising. We needed to increase conversion rates so more of their visitors converted into paying customers. This would allow them to be more aggressive with their advertising instead of scaling back.

If you bid on competitive keywords, you know how hard it is to make a profit. Century Hearing Aids was barely making a profit despite having a large budget for PPC, solid gross revenue and a highly experienced PPC management firm optimizing their PPC campaigns. After 4 months of our Conversion Rate Optimization services, their profits increased by over 3000%!

To see all of the details and screenshots, continue reading here...

http://prodigalsolutions.com/conversion-rate-optimization-profits-up-3000-percent

This case study has a lot of great advice for internet retailers. I hope the mods are ok with this post. I can put the entire article here if preferred. I hope everyone finds this case study helpful.

JoeVlcek, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  2. Apexwork

Apexwork Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's an interesting case study.

I agree 100% that conversions is everything.

The earlier on in the sales funnel the more important they are, so if you have a deep funnel make sure that you focus on the squeeze page and split test that first... Once you have improved the conversion rate substantially move on to the next step in the funnel. This way it will we have a "cascading" effect and even small improvements early on in the funnel can have a huge impact, especially if you combine them with further improvements deeper in the funnel.

Apexwork, Sep 24, 2012 IP