1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cell phone data plan

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JustRay, Jul 23, 2008.

How many of you home business operators actually use the data plan on your cell phone? Is it simply an added expense a new small business operator can do without or is it a necessity? I will be in my home office about 75% of the time, and out about 25%. Trying to make a decision. Didn't know if this was the right forum for this question. My apologies.

Thanks for the responses to come.

JustRay, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  2. soulfast

soulfast Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many,but you need to choose the best,and understanding your needs vs your wants .

soulfast, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  3. whynotme

whynotme Peon

Best Answers:
    My home business quickly turned into me being on the road quite a bit and when I receive and email it has to be responded to right away so i have no choice but to use mine. Another sort of related tip is to make your phone use wi-fi when in range so that you won't use your data plan when home, internet cafe or anywhere else you may go often that has wi-fi.

whynotme, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Data on your phone is cheap - so long as you just want to look up contact info online, send imessages and photos or use maps. I'd be lost without it but I do use it sparingly. Don't go for a big plan. I get 500mb a month and that is heaps... I just wish the balance would carry over to the next month!

sarahk, Nov 10, 2013 IP