1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap adobe photoshop.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by pedagangaff, Apr 23, 2007.

Where can I find cheap adobe photoshop.I don't mind what is the version.I don't have much money to buy CS3 right now.My budget is about 100 dollar.I found this site:

http://www.oem-avenue.com/

But if there any other website that will go cheaper than that?Can I trust the website?Because it is too cheap..Any suggestion?

pedagangaff, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  2. Poxicator

Poxicator Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd have thought you'd have found cheaper on eBay. PS7 is an old version, we're now on CS2 which effectively makes it PS9. However, you've found a pretty good price for a dam fine product. The manual is missing but tbh I only ever use these for reference as you'll find much better ways of learning PS elsewhere.
    You might want to look at Photoshop Elements as an alternative as its a scaled down version of PS but with a much lower price tag. You should obviously check to see if it covers your requirements first:
    http://www.softwareoutlet.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=8898

Poxicator, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  3. asfi

asfi Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out with eBay..

asfi, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  4. pedagangaff

pedagangaff Peon

Best Answers:
    We are now on CS3.not CS 2..am I right?hehehe..Even thought he manual is missing,I never use the manual for photoshop.I can learn and able to learn from any source.thanks for your attention,I'll check it out on ebay.

Actually I don't mind using any version of adobe photoshop.There shouldn't be a problem for me.All I want is to find an original version.software of adobe photoshop.And hopefully it is cheap.

pedagangaff, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  5. TheWatcher

TheWatcher Peon

Best Answers:
    TheWatcher, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  6. Lynsey

Lynsey Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i never actually buy my products or any software that i use but that is another story :D Ebay is probably your cheapest option

Lynsey, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  7. pedagangaff

pedagangaff Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much.luckily I don't buy it.well,maybe I try to find it on ebay like all of you suggest.Hope to get the original one.

pedagangaff, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  8. thinktankertwo

thinktankertwo Peon

Best Answers:
    Pedagang! Luckily you asked 1st before getting gilbed by that site. I learnt something today.. that you can check for site advice hehehe.. thanks to the Watcher!

thinktankertwo, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  9. EliteFlyers_com

EliteFlyers_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    are you buying just to play around with or to do freelance graphic design ( or something of the sort ) ?

EliteFlyers_com, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  10. Martindale

Martindale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might also try things like GIMP, a free alternative with a clunky interface that can be fixed using GIMPshop (no link...).

Martindale, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  11. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    How about photoshop element? If you're a student you can get education version one. Do you need photoshop to do a design business or for learning purpose? If just for learning, just go to lowyatt and you will find a lot of phostohop in any version with damn cheap price, if you know what I mean :D

dynashox, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  12. pedagangaff

pedagangaff Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm buying just because I want to be a freelance graphic designer.It is not fair to other freelancer who spend hundred dollar to buy that software.And we just simply but the pirated one.Am I right? ^^

I'll try to use that software next time,because I don't have any experience using that GIMP software.My only experience is photoshop.maybe it'll take more time to learn GIMP.Or is GIMP is easy to learn?

Haha.I know price for pirated copy can be only around 2 dollar(RM5) but I'm not interested in pirated copy man,because I'm using it for business purposes.You use pirated copy don't you?hehe.Been several time to low yat--haha..cheap as usual.

pedagangaff, Apr 24, 2007 IP