1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap voice talents?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mammut, Jul 8, 2010.

I need a male voice talent to do a recording for me. The script is about 300 words.

Does anyone know a website where I can find cheap talents? A lot of them seem to charge very much for such a small project as 300 words.

mammut, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  2. DBman

DBman Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you considered Voices.com? It may be worth checking out the "Find Voice Over Talents" section where you can listen to samples of male and female talent. The pricing seems to be quite affordable. Cheers,

DBman, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  3. djcrich85

djcrich85 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a guy that does tags for my mixtape that is awesome he would do this for about 10-15$ If you need a demo of what he can do I can send Samples.

djcrich85, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  4. DBman

DBman Peon

Best Answers:
    hey Djcrich85, that is an incredible price for reading a 300 words. I would be interested in checking out some samples. Hit me back.

DBman, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  5. Norebbo

Norebbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Careful - when it comes to hiring voice talent, you pretty much get what you pay for. I was in this same situation a few years back for a multimedia project I was working on, and I couldn't find anyone I liked for a bargain price. I ended up spending the money for a pro to read the script, and it was well worth it.

Norebbo, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  6. djcrich85

djcrich85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if it makes anyone feel better to pay more we can raise the price if it makes people feel more comfortable lol... I am just trying to help a couple of people out I am sending samples so that people will know what they are getting.

djcrich85, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  7. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you have talent changing your voice, in my opinion it doesn't need to get a software , you can do that by yourself :)

mt33, Jul 8, 2010 IP