1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Choosing a template & CMS for service selling website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sabin, Jun 14, 2013.

Hello !
    I haven't been working with that in the past, so I find myself pretty much a total newbie in the present situation, it's refreshing, haha. I'm coming to ask for CMS suggestions, please :)

I'm working on a project of a business, in which we would be selling a service to the visitors. They pay us, and every month, we do stuff for them, in their stead.

For this, we need a website that would be
    - simple
    - convincing
    - and that would include a membership and payment system (by credit card, or various e-wallets)

The first two elements, simple and convincing, rely on choosing a good design.
    But the third option is more complex, for me at least. I have no idea how to integrate, into a website (either a static website based on simple php and html, or a wordpress basical blog if it works better for that purpose)
    > a payment system
    > a customer membership system

I already integrated payment solutions into wordpress and oscommerce for instance, but here, this is different, there is no predefined ecommerce engine, and we don't want a complex powerhouse in which customers have baskets and the like.
    Basically, I need to allow visitors to become customers, and then us, the staff, we need to be able to have a list of who is currently a customer, with their names and contact info. Just that.

Would you know how that can be easily achieved ?
    Sorry to sound newbish, but I AM a newbie for this :)

Thank you very much if you know how to achieve it, I'll be grateful :)
    Kind regards,
    Sabin

sabin, Jun 14, 2013 IP