1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Christmas Gifts thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jowel, Dec 9, 2014.

What you are buying a girlfriend for Christmas?

I need advice

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    jowel, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, you are in real trouble if you are asking members of a webmasters forum for advice on what gift to get your girlfriend. :)

My advice is to ask her friends, family, and other people that know her as to what she might like for a gift that fits within your budget.

jrbiz, Dec 9, 2014 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I guess it all depends on how long you guys have been together and how strong your relationship is. If it's just a new relationship, I wouldn't buy anything expensive and/or personal in nature (like a diamond ring or earrings). The best way to find out what present you should give her is ask her what she'd like to receive as a Christmas present.

If you've been with her for, let's say, 6+ months and you still don't know what she likes, just like jrbiz said you're in real trouble. But again a good rule of thumb is if you don't know what to buy for her, just ask her. She will, at least, give you some hints as to what she'd enjoy to get.

qwikad.com, Dec 9, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Look what this man did - he restored a beat-up old teddy bear from her childhood that she thought was lost.

Rebecca, Dec 10, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. jowel

jowel Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

really happy :)

jowel, Dec 10, 2014 IP
  6. kate_T

kate_T Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, if you have no idea what to give your girlfriend, try asking her closest friends or family members. Try to think harder, it's special if the gift and the idea would come from you. At the end of the day, it's the thought that counts :)

kate_T, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  7. johnsbutler

johnsbutler Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this helpful information once upon a time i was try this method for my girlfriend and i purchased an earrings from online website which is jajaara design they have lot of styles of earrings and amazing low price and high quality i was give earring to my beloved and she was very happy and our reletionshipe is more strong if anyone want to give the gift to his girlfriend or wife so please check this site and purchase for your love. jajaara design

johnsbutler, Mar 10, 2024 IP