1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CISPA/SOPA Questions

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tronik, Apr 11, 2012.

I am starting a site that links to free movies on other sites like putlocker or sockshare. Can CISPA shut my site down for just providing links to sites that host the movies? We don't host the movies ourselves.

tronik, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  2. LordOfThePings

LordOfThePings Peon

Best Answers:
    I would guess it would still be a huge problem. Dont put that kind of stuff on your sites at all!

LordOfThePings, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  3. tronik

tronik Peon

Best Answers:
    lol I'm doing this site regardless, I don't care much for the government. They don't scare me, I just want to make sure I can fight it.

tronik, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  4. Betaasian

Betaasian Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do it.

TV link does it, Eu Tv and plenty of other sites are doing it and they're getting 5-10 k traffic per day...

Betaasian, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  5. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't host the videos on your own server, I don't think it's much of an issue. As Betaasian pointed out, quite a few popular sites openly provide links to movies/tv series that have been uploaded on various video hosts.

icegin, Apr 14, 2012 IP