1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Client Project Tracking With Client Login

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by akalesh, Mar 30, 2012.

I am looking for a script, or a web app, to track the progress of a client's project. The updates & steps need to be able to be custom defined to be industry specific (for example, since we are in finance, providing documents is considered a step in the process to completion).

The main feature here is that I want the clients themselves to be able to log in, and check the status of the project. Our employees have to be able to log in and update each client's progress, and to be able to ask the clients of information as needed.

This can be a paid web app/script, or free. I don't care, I'm looking for viable options.

akalesh, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  2. akalesh

akalesh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Base by FutureSimple.com is the step in the right direction, but I'd like something that can be branded and have the ability to either be hosted on our server, or to use a custom domain.

akalesh, Mar 30, 2012 IP