1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

clients to advertise for

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by KaiContent, Oct 25, 2010.

How do you get clients to promote their business using facebook and twitter since you cannot post here?

KaiContent, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  2. JoTheEntreprenette

JoTheEntreprenette Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand your question. Can you please explain further!

Regards

Jo

JoTheEntreprenette, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  3. skyhighlnkr

skyhighlnkr Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here, I assume you're asking on how to promote your business aside from facebook, twitter and even without posting it here?

skyhighlnkr, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  4. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Show your clients the demographic breakdowns available with Facebook ads. For example, if your client is a Dentist tell them they can run a Facebook Ad Campaign targeted only to: Men and Women, Age 25-45, within 50 miles of your zip code, who have mentioned "tooth ache", "root canal", "teeth whitening", etc. on their status. You can run campaigns for $10/day with clicks around .75 cents. Very cheap compared to other forms of advertising for Dentists plus the long-term value of that patient can be huge in that industry.

Hope that helps!

jmbinfo, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  5. KaiContent

KaiContent Member

Best Answers:
    Im sorry to sound confusing..If I was looking for clients whom I wanted to promote for, how else could I find them? DP does not allow posting for services such as this and I have no money to just pay for advertising so I was looking for free ways to gain clients.

KaiContent, Oct 26, 2010 IP