1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clip art help

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by ElementalDesigns, Aug 16, 2008.

Hey,

I do a lot of designing, and wondering if anyone knows a good site that offers free quality clip art and 100% free of copyright.

I know there are a few, but I can't find them anymore.

Please help/

ElementalDesigns, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  2. ElementalDesigns

ElementalDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    anyone know any?

ElementalDesigns, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  3. scorpionagency

scorpionagency Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest designing your own clip art if you are wanting ALL rights to them. Every clip art site I've seen says FREE for non-commercial use & the designer retains ALL copyrights to it no matter what.

As a designer myself, I do all my own elements, icons, etc.... Doing it this way also insures a perfect fit to the theme you are trying to match.

Clip art sites were primarily designed for people that have absolutely "NO" design experience nor creativity.

Just my 2 cents! :)

scorpionagency, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  4. ElementalDesigns

ElementalDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, do you know any places where it would kind of give you the basics of creating your own clip art?

ElementalDesigns, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  5. scorpionagency

scorpionagency Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a few Free clipart sites (Designers still retain copyrights & they are more than likely all for non-commercial use):

free-clipart.net
    1clipart.com
    freeanimatedclipart.com/freeclipart.html
    free-graphics.com
    aaaclipart.com
    free-clip-art.net

Just to name a few & thousands more on the net.

As far as how to design them, well, you're the designer, I'm sure you have a grasp on designing single elements to implement in larger designs. There are also thousands of Free online tutorials that will walk you through step by step processes of using different design softwares. You will need to specify the software you use & the type of design you want to create when searching google for them. (Example google search would be: Photoshop Rap singer tutorial)

Good luck

scorpionagency, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  6. fatratstew

fatratstew Peon

Best Answers:
    Search for vector stock on google. Some nice stuff you can use as clip art there. You often have to pay though.

fatratstew, Aug 17, 2008 IP