1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clips4sale noob questions

Discussion in 'General Business' started by X_RZL, Oct 12, 2013.

Hello everyone! Well I was thinking into opening a store in clips4sale, like so many others do lately. I have a few doubts about this and maybe you could help me.. it may sounds a stupid question but, how should I pay the girls? maybe I have to hire a model for 2 hours and film as many clips as we can? maybe I have to pay her for every single clip we shoot? and what could be a reasonable price to pay them? I have in mind fetishes like tickling, feet, boots, balloon, hair, hypno... and this kind of things that doesn't implies nudity or explicit sex.

if you don't want to shoot at home what are the cheapest alternatives?

Finally, how should I contact the models without being taken for a perv? assuming that I don't have any experience shooting...

X_RZL, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    matt_62, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So if you're not a perv then you are just a callous exploiter of pervs?

I suspect you are a bit out of your league on this one. Don't be fooled into thinking you can shoot this yourself, you'll need to pay a camera crew if you want usable footage.

sarahk, Oct 12, 2013 IP