1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CloudFlare has stopped cdn service of mine

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BreezeTR, Jan 11, 2014.

I have bought pro plan from CloudFlare and they move my account from pro plan to free plan when I delete credit card info from their website. They have to provide their pro plan service until the next billing period.

I wrote to CloudFlare support and they said that they could not do anything.
    You can read here : http://www.newiosnews.com/cloudflare-support-history/

I want to ask digitalpoint members.. are they right?

BreezeTR, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  2. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    I'd talk to the bank to get my money back, not that hard. Then go find another company.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  3. RobinInTexas

RobinInTexas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write to Cloudflare and tell them you will dispute the charge if they don't restore the service or give you a refund for the remaining time that you paid for. If they don't turn the service back on or refund the partial month, open a dispute with your bank.

How much money is involved?

RobinInTexas, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  4. damoncloudflare

damoncloudflare Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

The solution to this, if you canceled in the middle of billing cycle, would be to upgrade back to the paid plan and then cancel it before the next billing date. Removing the credit card is the issue is here and we offered to refund it if you ended up being charged again.

From the ticket:

Thursday 02:35 pm
    The system will charge you again; we will refund or credit the additional charge, if any (there's some automatic pro-rating).

John

All of our plans are billed on a monthly basis & there are no prorated refunds for unused portions of the plan.

damoncloudflare, Jan 13, 2014 IP