1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS embedd into any HTML?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pr0xy122, Jan 20, 2007.

Are there any CMS that will embed into any piece of HTML? maybe where you just paste the code where you want an editable region or something? I am starting a design company and noticed a lot of my competitors have this feature. :)

Thanks, pr0xy.

pr0xy122, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  2. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    I dunno if it's of any help to you but I integrated blogger into a site about a year ago, adding a design blog as a menu item in the existing site.

I hashed together the site design with the blogger code and saved is as the template in blogger with the FTP details to the design-blog folder of the site and now manage that section of the site entirely through the blogger dashboard now.

It's fairly simplistic, but it may serve as a starting point to give you ideas :)

Lever, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  3. pr0xy122

pr0xy122 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah ok thanks, I kinda wanted something easier and quicker to code.

pr0xy122, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  4. engadven

engadven Peon

Best Answers:
    Their probably using Contribute but that's a bit slow an old these days.
    Superblogging will also do it and this can generate all the menus and extra pages as well. You install it on a PC and let someone type the content into a database via a basic form. They push one button and it creates lots of real pages and then automatically uploads them.
    For your side you design the html template and just put a few tags in where the menu or text will go.

engadven, Jan 22, 2007 IP
    pr0xy122 likes this.
  5. pr0xy122

pr0xy122 Peon

Best Answers:
    hey thanks for the links, will check them out :)

pr0xy122, Feb 3, 2007 IP