1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS for artistic collective: help?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Zanchyn, Mar 18, 2008.

We're looking for help on setting up a CMS for an art collective. I've been looking for it on joomla sites and drupal forums, but no luck so far. Might be since we have no funding.

Anyway, can I post such requests on this forum and do I need to include all the other forums where I posted this one (the cross post thing).

Zanchyn, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  2. danparks

danparks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What part of "art collective" is particular to what you want to do? For instance, I visualize having a home page that tells about your collective, then each artist has his/her own page to display text/pictures regarding his or her work. The navigation menu on each page would include links to each artist page. The CMS would allow each artist to alter the text on that artists page, upload images of the artists work, etc.

Is that close? If so, then I would think that many content management systems would be able to handle it.

danparks, Mar 28, 2008 IP