1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS for guitar tab site?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by archard, Jul 24, 2007.

Essentially a guitar tab site is a directory which points the user to text files. Most sites like ultimate-guitar.com have a navigation something like this: List of bands beginning with X letter -> Tabs belonging to X band -> The tab itself.

I'd like a CMS that does something similar to this, and does it all dynamically, so I don't have to update any of the lists by hand. Any recommendations?

archard, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  2. dtommy79

dtommy79 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I'd be interested in something similar.

dtommy79, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  3. kiramanic

kiramanic Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd maybe go with Drupal because it's pretty powerful when dealing with interconnected posts and directory-style structures, but I know there are various directory themes/plugins for WordPress so maybe that would be enough if you're looking for something simpler. No experience with any others for this kind of job, sorry.

kiramanic, Feb 13, 2011 IP