1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS for Me PLease PLease HELP

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sysman8, Jan 9, 2010.

Hi all

I have to make a database for a company and an automatic email system. System that I have to make.

There is an Editor who wirte Flyers Brochures and other documents for the products. these dokuments must be saved in a database where the other translators (italian finnish polnish etc) receive atomatic email with the content that have been changed, when the editor make changes in any document. so that the translator can also translate the document in his language and save the document in the databse from anywhere.
    I am sorry guys i am from Germany and my english is not good but I hope u understand what I need.

please help me

sysman8, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look at Joomla. You can have multiple administrators or just assign editors to categories.

internetmarketingiq, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  3. sysman8

sysman8 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you so much for your answer I will check it.

sysman8, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  4. JT706

JT706 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wordpress does the same thing you can have multiple users edit documents and get and receive notifications

JT706, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  5. sysman8

sysman8 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply. Is wordpress easier then Joomla I have really no idea.

thanks

sysman8, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  6. grman

grman Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    I like Wordpress more than Joomla. Wordpress is very simple and fits just fine for my needs. The problem is, unlike joomla there are not so many plugins so custom work is needed very often if you want to go beyond the basics, even for small needs
    for instance, when i create a page that i want to exclude for navbar, i must edit the template code first (there is still a plugin to do that work but works only for very specific templates)

The best for you to do, is to install both- play for a couple of days and then decide alone.

grman, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  7. Coolof

Coolof Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice site comparing CMS www.cmsmatrix.org

Coolof, Jan 15, 2010 IP