1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS for Nightlife, clubs etc. (what kind of cms is it)?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by crag, Jan 13, 2009.

Hey guys, does anyone know what kind of CMS was used on this website clubzone.com or clubvibes.com or montrealvip.com and such. These portal are for multiple cities, I'm looking for CMS either for multiple cities or for just even 1. Truly, I am only considering to making a website for just 1 city.

Do you know of any similar CMS for this kind of web site?

Thanks

crag, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  2. HardBody24

HardBody24 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not quite sure about the ones you posted, but I'm quite sure that beforelastcall.com was done in Drupal. I could be wrong, but I saw somewhere on the Drupal site that a company that makes Drupal Sites/Themes created that website.

I'm currently in the process of doing a nightlife site myself send me a PM maybe we can collab. on something together.

HardBody24, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  3. anksrox

anksrox Peon

Best Answers:
    360 CMS is best...
    Look at an example:
    redomentertainment.com/

anksrox, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  4. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    For just one city, you can do a lot with the right Word Press Theme, and a few plug ins. If you want to start out spending money then 360 CMS does look good, but if you don't already have clients, advertising, and participating clubs and promoters lined up, I would go with a great Word Press Theme, and build readership before you go all out.

Bottom line is, unless you get the club world to participate, you will be stuck fishing around for content and it will be incredibly hard to stay up to date.

hmansfield, Jan 15, 2009 IP