1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cms for real estate agency

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Alex Petrus, Sep 5, 2013.

I need a cms for a real estate agency.

I need something dedicated, not joomla or wordpress themes and plugins.

I'm interested in open source but I consider even a premium cms.

Also I need a cms with responsive design.

Alex Petrus, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  2. DSKANK888

DSKANK888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a whole host to choose from, but would recommend Symphony. Open-source, extensive support for responsive web design. Versatile and PHP based, and lots of server side optimisations for responsive design, and supports all latest web technologies such as html5, css and xml. Free and lots of support.

If you want to discuss more, then please PM me.

Best regards

DSKANK888, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  3. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I suppose the question is, how much content do you envision yourself hosting? Some CMSs are better than others for handling large amounts of data, and for customization needs. Whatever you choose, make sure the community supporting it are active and helpful. There are modules designed for real estate (not personally familiar with them) that may be just what you're needing. The free CMSs are nice because you can take them for a test run, using sample data, to see how well they perform. As you know, there are other factors that will come into play, such as the server hosting your site (shared? dedicated? how much ram? etc).

Before committing to one, test them out, do research within the community of the respective CMS. You may even find other real estate folks that could give you some advice, or see actual sites similar to what you're envisioning.

usasportstraining, Sep 12, 2013 IP