1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS for two types of users with profile pages plus an admin

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by FunkyFresh, Apr 25, 2010.

I really need directions on how to go about getting this site programmed. Here is the general set up

Two types of users
    Type I
    - This type will be able to create a profile page. On the profile they will be able to have a
    picture, description upload files. would like this to be set up as a tabbed section

Type II
    - This type will be able to comment on the profiles of Type I users, as well as upload files to
    Type I profile page. This type cant edit or delete any of the uploaded files and the lower class
    in the hierarchy basically

We would like this to be done in CMS so the admins and users can edit contents ( within their limits ) by clicking and not involving code at all. What is the best way to go with this?

FunkyFresh, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  2. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting Very Confused actually..!

Can You refer to some such kind of sites??

I think you should get it custom coded and should rent a coder..! :)

extremephp, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  3. FunkyFresh

FunkyFresh Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant really think of sites that have this set up. Any recommendation on what company to go to. or what system to implement?

FunkyFresh, Apr 28, 2010 IP