1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS for web site gallery

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by GSto, Dec 1, 2008.

I am looking for a CMS script for making a site that will feature a number of user-submitted web sites. Is there a good CMS or script availible for this? I need it to have a good search, tagging, be able to make thumbnails of the sites, and be able to handle user submissions. any advice?

GSto, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  2. martinmarzejon

martinmarzejon Peon

Best Answers:
    One simple suggestion comes to mind, WordPress MU. It's the same platform that runs the wordpress.com site.

It may not do everything that you want right out of the box, but will most likely handle 98+% of your requirements. Very powerful, proven and scalable.

martinmarzejon, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  3. robertmias

robertmias Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out the following CMS:

4images gallery: http://www.4homepages.de/

This could suit most or all of your needs. Check it out. Ive used in one of my sites for displaying photos of models, etc. But could perfectly suit your needs, I dont see reason why not.

Robert

robertmias, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  4. dotmd

dotmd Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been looking for something like this, too. I would sugest Joomla! CMS, because it was the only script that fitted into my needs. My goal was to create a website similar to cssremix.com

dotmd, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  5. GSto

GSto Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool, I check those out. Thanks for the replies.

GSto, Dec 5, 2008 IP