1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS Gallery with Embedding Slideshow Support?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by abcdefGARY, Dec 24, 2006.

Hi, I was wondering if there is a CMS gallery out there that has the ability to create and generate embedded slideshows of each of the photo albums, like the ones on Flickr, where people can put the slideshow as a flash object in a blog or website?

I've seen this done on this website but I can't really find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

oh and can anyone tell me which CMS gallery would the website below be using?

click here

I'm planning to start a real estate website for my parents displaying photos of homes sorted by location and year, and if anyone was interested, I could place an embedded slideshow of that house and post a list of people who were interested in it on my blog.

As I said, anyone who knows anything would be greatful and I wouldn't mind giving some rep. Thanks in advance!

abcdefGARY, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  2. seo-mumbai

seo-mumbai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is very good gallery script i,am looking for such too.

seo-mumbai, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  3. frankcow

frankcow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use Joomla, with the Zoom gallery, and it provides a built in slideshow feature

frankcow, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  4. abcdefGARY

abcdefGARY Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there doesn't seem to be a lot of wallpaper CMS scripts out there that allow multiple size resolutions

abcdefGARY, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  5. blue_angel

blue_angel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use XOOPS with myalbum or extgallery modules I think they don't haveslideshow but I am not sure for that

blue_angel, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  6. abcdefGARY

abcdefGARY Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the best gallery CMS i've found is 4images, however, there is no way to add multiple resolutions...

abcdefGARY, Dec 28, 2006 IP