1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS products that support sharing content across multiple sites

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jflemingwork, Nov 9, 2011.

Hello,

As a potential recommendation to a client, I need to verify the feasibility of finding a CMS product that will easily support sharing some managed content across different sites (with completely different domain names) and displaying that same content in the templated layout and design of each site appropriately. The majority of the content on each site will be different and specific to that site's particular focus, but some of the content will be replicated and they want the capability to manage that shared content in one place.

I would imagine this is a fairly common feature in CMS products, but have not been able to identify any article that specifically calls out this feature. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

John

jflemingwork, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  2. Divided

Divided Peon

Best Answers:
    Wordpress with a custom plugin to create articles from an rss feed should do it. Then you have a master site which you create the content for and all the slave sites monitor the master's rss feed.

If that plugin doesn't exist it should be fairly easy to create.

Divided, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  3. linc

linc Member

Best Answers:
    one vote for wordpress. very powerful software.

linc, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  4. Manjula Gupta

Manjula Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Content sharing is very easy with KREATIO. it has several features that allows content sharing in several related website

Manjula Gupta, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  5. BigTim3

BigTim3 Guest

Best Answers:
    never heard of kreatio how good is it?

BigTim3, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  6. Manjula Gupta

Manjula Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Well KREATIO is a product that provide you the three biggest problem of online newspaper and magazine publishing house i.e. content creation, content management and at the same time it monetize your content to earn revenues from your online content. Its not free but i assure you that once you are with this product, you will never regret and never ask for other cms. Its implementation is easy and can be done under short span of time. Its biggest client is incisive media, UK based publication house. If you are interested mail me at manjulak@kreatio.in

Manjula Gupta, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  7. Manjula Gupta

Manjula Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Well KREATIO is a product that provide you the solution for three biggest problem of online newspaper and magazine publishing house i.e. content creation, content management and at the same time it monetize your content to earn revenues from your online content. Its not free but i assure you that once you are with this product, you will never regret and never ask for other cms. Its implementation is easy and can be done within short span of time.

For more detail visit our site www.kreatio.in

Manjula Gupta, Mar 1, 2012 IP