1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS recommendation needed....requirements inside

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by farout666, Feb 17, 2012.

Ok basically I need a free CMS thatwill control and help develop a e-comm/community/reference site
    unemployed and broke but I have aplan....lol......I also have most pages made(xsitepro) but the php and linking them in a reasonable order is killing me......

Requirements:

captcha, extendable form fields,Require email verification, user name availibility verification, AddMembership groups and rates for each membership, Remember me/publiccomputer option, Enable payments, and automatic payment setup,log-in with remember me and pass recovery, paypal
    (Awesomephp Membership v2 seemsto cover it)

userprofiles: need to contain a certain amount of info and pics asdictated by user level. All need to be user managed with an easy picupload
    level 1 is aguest level and will only be allowed to search though and viewprofiles . no write privileges or interaction of any kind
    level 2 ispaid guest level and will have their own profile with 1 pic anddescription textbox , access to private and printable notepad , fav/friends list/ links, and access to special content pages
    level 3 isattraction level and will have same privileges as level 2 but difflayout with links to base levels that fall under it's hierarchy
    level 4 isbase level and will have a same privileges as level 2 and 3 but difflayout
    level 5 ispaid base level and will have a same privileges as level 2 -4 butdiff layout with the addition of a 10 pic profile addon with lightbox
    level 6 isadvanced paid base level with all of the above but a 40 pic profileaddon

searchhierarchy:
    1. search by user name(levels 2,4,5,6)
    2. search by attraction name(level 3)
    3. search by state: returns the attractions (level 3) that physically fall within that states borders with option to either click on the attraction profile or a dropdown menu to view the base level profiles that fit within its parameters
    notes
    would like to cross link themembers DB with a forum .
    Needs a “wishlist “ pagewhere registered users can view and paid users veiw and can submit:Item they are looking for, e-mail and username with link toprofile(simple listing script)
    anytime a username or attractionname is used it should link to that profile

this is just the basics, originally Iwas going to compile diff scripts to get this done but have foundthat the implementing is quite a bit harder that Ithought....specially for a noob like me
    if this does not seem viable thenadditionally I would like to add that anyone interested in writingthis I will give 100% of the phone app in exchange for the scripting, this will be a very dependent on a phone app ------pm me for moredetails

farout666, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  2. forumhookers

forumhookers Peon

Best Answers:
    So go with Wordpress and they have all the plugin you need!

forumhookers, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  3. jolamar

jolamar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check out this mashable.com article for more about Wordpress + E-commerce mashable.com/2011/10/31/wordpress-ecommerce-integration/#323431-WooCommerce

--
    Lil Josh
    liljosh.com
    web developer

jolamar, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  4. farout666

farout666 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx guys...good info

farout666, Feb 27, 2012 IP