1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS simple, yet able to add paragraphs with a template

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by cosine_omerta, Mar 16, 2011.

I am looking into to trying to find a CMS solution that will allow my computer illiterate aunt to post new pieces of her crafts on a web page that I have published for her. The site has a picture and a short description of each craft item she has available.

I was playing with CushyCMS and it worked great for changing the existing pictures and descriptions, but if she wanted to add a completely new item, it doesn't seem possible in CushyCMS.

So I was hoping for a suggestion of a super simple, easy interface that could modify pieces of the web page, and add pieces that are exactly the same as the other pieces that could be modified.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

cosine_omerta, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  2. illspirit

illspirit Active Member

Best Answers:
    CushyCMS is about as simple as it gets.

illspirit, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  3. jacobatwood

jacobatwood Peon

Best Answers:
    Try out joomla.

jacobatwood, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  4. atrib1984

atrib1984 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can help you for that.. I can integrate my own PHP built CMS in to your website (no opensource,extremely user friendly) which is capable of performing your needs. Also I can develop extra applications according to your need.

You can talk to me at

--Thanks

atrib1984, Mar 26, 2011 IP