1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS suggestions for use with image based sites please?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pipes, Jan 9, 2008.

Hi im wondering if there are any particular CMS that are popular for sites that strongly are based on images, im not fully sure what i want to do yet and how i want to present images, but ive been looking at WP plugins and not finding anything extraordinary yet.

Im looking for a free CMS preferably, the more features the better, because im not 100% clear in my own mind yet of where i want to go with a particular site that i have in mind im keeping my options open.

Something that could have photo albums, dealing with thumbnails etc etc, i may find more good options and ideas from any suggestions, so that may be good.

Thanks and look forward to any thoughts on this.

pipes, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  2. tasha_h

tasha_h Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend wordpress and there will be many image/gallery plugins available if you look around - some fantastic ones too which you would need to pay for however.

tasha_h, Jun 20, 2012 IP