1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS that can create a static html webpage(-site) of its content

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by varug, Oct 18, 2012.

Hi,

I was looking for an open source CMS for linux to organize the material of an academic course for a semester.
    I was looking mostly for stuff like document addition, user registration, spam protection, notify users via email for a class etc, and Concrete5 caught my eye because it looks very user friendly.

Aside from that, most importantly I would like to know if there is a CMS that can create a static html webpage(or website) of its material for e.g. a course, and therefore need no more the CMS. I understand that maybe "Save Page As" could work but I am not looking for that :)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    varug, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  2. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress or joomla are the perfect cms scripts for this. You need not find any other.

zubizubi, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  3. wpcyrus

wpcyrus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    exactly, wordpress and joomla is the best open source cms that you need.

wpcyrus, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  4. Al.Ch

Al.Ch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to go with wordpress since there is too many plugins out there for WP and besides its so easy to handle ....

Al.Ch, Oct 23, 2012 IP