1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS that integrates w/ wiki

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by dastuff, Aug 7, 2006.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a CMS (of course preferably free but i'll look at others) that adds functionality to the wiki software.

Basically I'd like to make a wiki, but have a forums, and other things attached to it... I would also like the user on the wiki to be the user on the forums and other things... If there is any CMS that integrates well into wiki (i'd post the link but can't yet :p ) Please say which one it is, and what it will add to the package...

I know that the mediawiki has its own extensions but just wondering if a cms on top of it would make it that much more amazing..

Thanks.

dastuff, Aug 7, 2006 IP
  2. SaN-DeeP

SaN-DeeP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SaN-DeeP, Aug 7, 2006 IP
  3. dastuff

dastuff Peon

Best Answers:
    Looking into it, but is there anything else that will save me the 100$, also what does pmachine add to the table (i'll probably figure this out for myself in like 4 minutes but oh well i'll ask it anyways)

thanks again.

dastuff, Aug 8, 2006 IP