1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS where users can post without login/registration

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by seocruz, Oct 10, 2008.

Do anybody know a CMS where users can post articles without registration? Just write a post, send it, receive an activatiom mail and confirm it. Or a captcha based spam defence - it doesn't matter. The main point is - no login and registration to be able to post.

I can't find something like that for a few months already.
    Thanks in advance.

seocruz, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  2. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think joomla.. wordpress both can do this.. but you'll have to search for any plugins, mods for disabling user system

sami1255, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  3. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can do this with Drupal..

Tearabite, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  4. einsteinsboi

einsteinsboi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can do this with any CMS, you just need to give unauthenticated users permission to post, and then activate your captcha module or plugin depending on whatever CMS you're using.

I lean toward Drupal though :)

einsteinsboi, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  5. diytechblog

diytechblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Seocruz,

I use an Articles CMS application called ArticlesMS, it's through Article Trader and you can set the application so that anyone can submit artices. You will need to go in and approve the artices once they are submitted, which you will most likely want to do anyway. There is an interface that allows you to have authors submit articles directly from Article Trader. In any event, I've found it to be a good article application and there is a free version, so the risk is zero.

Good luck

diytechblog, Oct 11, 2008 IP