1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CMS with custom content types

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pozmu, Sep 26, 2007.

Hi

I'm looking for not-so-heavy CMS that will allow me to define my own "modules" or "content-types". You know, most CMS focus on articles - that's ok, but lets say that I have website about french football league - besides news & articles I would like to create a database of all clubs and include some information about every club - name, logo, address, player list etc. So I should be able to define something like that (by creating new "content-type" and "custom fields"), and then define a "view" that will allow me to list all clubs (in form of club name & logo) and display links to full info about them. I'm looking for CMS that will allow such operations and will be not too bloated.

Thanks in advance for help.

pozmu, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  2. Stanleymathew

Stanleymathew Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a drupal already configured to more than what you are looking and you need no technical know to manipulate with the script.If you are interested and will to spend some money,then i am here to show you a sample of the script already online before you can embark on spending

Stanleymathew, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  3. pozmu

pozmu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Drupal is on my list, because it contains

however I'm not good programmer and I would like to have something working out of the box... Of course, there is a lot of Drupal installable modules, but it's difficult to find the right one.
    P.S. No, I don't have any money to spend on that :(

pozmu, Sep 26, 2007 IP