1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cms

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by BuntaFujiwaraaa, Nov 26, 2012.

Hi guys, im looking to standardize my overall workflow for my freelance work. Hence, I was thinking to settle down on 1 to 2 CMS.

I've tried Wordpress on my last project, and I do agree it is quite simple for me as a web designer in terms of managing my content and ability to use shortcodes. However, my last client still have trouble using the CMS.

Are there reliable CMS out there which allows one to edit on the spot on the front of the website? (I'm currently using some WP Plugin that allow you to do that but it's pretty buggy and generates unwanted <p> tags)

I did some research and was actually looking at SurrealCMS and some other cloud-based CMS that allows you to manage several websites from one interface and it is easy as well to implement by just adding classes to the div tags. But then again CMS like these is only good at static websites. I do not want to bored the people here by writing a story, hence it would be cool if someone can just point out to me some CMS to look for according to what I need.

Role: Web Designer (I've got some basic knowledge of coding but it would be easier for me, if there's no code)
    CMS:
    - Ability to edit on the front LIVE site.
    - Drag N Drop Builder?
    - Ability to manage from one place?

BuntaFujiwaraaa, Nov 26, 2012 IP