1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CNN - Don't they OVERDO it!!??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Colleen, May 5, 2005.

Ok, ever since 911, the slightest thing that happens gets harped about on that channel all damn day.

For instance, this morning there was a small blast in New York city in front of the British consulate and it's all they seem to talk about, oh and Jennifer Wilbanks.

No one was hurt.
    I swear their repetitive sh*t is annoying. There goes that news source for 24 hours. Must be a boring job to work there, harping on one damn thing all damn day.

Colleen, May 5, 2005 IP
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    This has always been a criticism of the Clinton News Network. I think also with 24 hour news channels they are starving for content.

Rather than turn to stories about "Puppies getting credit cards", they try to hype up non events.

Sky news over here broadcasts every single story as "Breaking News". That also annoys me to no end

yfs1, May 5, 2005 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't even watch TV anymore ...

Blogmaster, May 5, 2005 IP
  4. Colleen

Colleen Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, like what's the point. I don't really either, I like it on in the background cause I hate silence and all I hear is monotonous shit, "breaking news, breaking news, squak, squak, squak"

Colleen, May 5, 2005 IP
  5. nevetS

nevetS Evolving Dragon

Best Answers:
    Some days they seem to be on a fifteen minute loop. Other days you can watch all day and keep interested. Those days are few and far between though. They could search their own website for a few more articles to read on the air!

nevetS, May 5, 2005 IP
  6. yfs1

Best Answers:
    yfs1, May 5, 2005 IP
  7. Colleen

Best Answers:
    Breaking News... man chokes on 15-pound burger and dies, but wait, he was gonna die anyway from all that fat and cholesterol blocking his arteries, oh and breaking news, incase you didn't hear us the first time 2 seconds ago...

Colleen, May 5, 2005 IP
  8. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Don't forget the would take a poll (conveniently not telling you that only 10 people were polled at an anti hamburg rally) abolut the dangers of hamburgers and then present it as a dangerous "shifting trend" away from the meat industry.

yfs1, May 5, 2005 IP
  9. Colleen

Best Answers:
    Breaking news, mad cow disease, 'cept they're not mad, they're insanely happy that no one wants to eat them anymore. More milk....moooo....

Colleen, May 5, 2005 IP
  10. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is the mind control frequency that they add to the mainstream new feeds that makes it so interesting. Presonally, I find that fashioning a hat out of tinfoil with a large spike on top allows me to filter this out and think on my own.

Air America all the way! Rather listen to stupid crying liberals than a republican tell me social security is is not backed by anything. Since when are government bonds not worth anything? Why is one of the rep. talking points that they are stored in a filing cabinet somewhere? Where else should they be, under the matress next to the dead h00ker?

Who is with me? If you are, fashion your tinfoil hats and move with me the the new country of Webmasterville. We will take over the wealth of the world one $.05 adsense click at a time. They will never see it coming!

ServerUnion, May 5, 2005 IP