1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Coding a CMS in PHP

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by madmax728, Aug 7, 2008.

CMS means content management system. I am all set to make one myself. It is going to be a free ware. The official website is CMSPHP (.) org It has not been launched yet. Please provide some support if you know how to write articles or give ideas about features you need, some help in design is also required.

Advantages
    1. Hot linked image cache - Automatically stores hot linked images on your server.
    2. Web Master friendly.
    3. SEO with tree structure.
    4. Use of PHP/MySQL
    5. Template support
    6. Hacker proof!
    7. Totally Free

Disadvantage
    One person. I am sure it will grow :)
    No plugins. Plugin feature can be added once it grows.

Its a content management systems made for webmasters who aim to make niche websites. If you want to start a website on "Pink Flowers", you don't need joomla (no seo) or wordpress (its good, but a blogging tool). Additionally you can create your own templates easily.

Most of the coding is done! Except for admin panel design and robust template functions.

I could have done all this alone, but I didn't want to release some lame ass CMS. When the community is big, development can be easier. This tool will help you, help all the webmasters. Its the best replacement for standard html website.

Where it can be used :
    • Review Sites
    • Software sites
    • Information sites
    • Adsense sites

PM me or visit my personal blog at http://emposts.com/

madmax728, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  2. rohan_shenoy

rohan_shenoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    FYI, Wordpress is a good CMS, apart from being one of the best blogging scripts.
    Also I just vistited your website but cant connect to it. Probably DNS propagation is yet to complete.

rohan_shenoy, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  3. madmax728

madmax728 Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't disagree with you. But it requires MySQL. Although it is available in most of the hosting services, setting up is a bit hard. You might argue about auto-install. But it also has slow posting due to a lot of features. My CMS will be dedicated for webmasters building sites based on a niche. Most successful webmasters design a website around a nice. Probably you don't do it?

CMS PHP will be a replacement for HTML nice sites. Templates will be available. You have to add content. DNS propagation is complete. Website design is under development.

madmax728, Aug 7, 2008 IP