1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Combine Content in One Website or Multiple Sites?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by zigster, Oct 10, 2007.

I have URL's for a specific niche that I am interested in and want to develop the sites. I have a few including ones that I can use for a Directory, Blog and general Content/Articles.

My concern is that if I have 3 separate sites, I will not be able to give each of them the attention they deserve and have 3 sub-par sites.

BUT, I was wondering if it could help me have more "coverage" in the area.

I am leaning towards having everything combined instead of weakening all of the sites. What has worked for other people? Any suggestions?

One Site or Multiple Sites?

zigster, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  2. wazimm

wazimm Peon

Best Answers:
    I had an idea like that too. It's hard trying to manage so many sites on different domains. I think it might be better to make one big site and domain.com will become the hub for it all. It's similar to what adult site owners do. Also, the you can point the urls for your specific niche sites to the your main url domain.com/forum or domain.com/directory/. I may be wrong too.

wazimm, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  3. sparksflying

sparksflying Peon

Best Answers:
    You could use subdomains?

sparksflying, Oct 11, 2007 IP