1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CommentLuv Problem?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by UnFunded, May 12, 2009.

I use the no/do follow plugin for firefox (pick one) for Blog Make Money so that my commentators will get dofollow links on my blog, a benefit to potential friends considering my site's angle. It could be helping my site have some life and to get feedback but it doesn't seem to be working.

I did register at the site*
    I did enter the fields etc*
    But no comment luv functionality?

The button is under the comment field, and I uglied up my info section (Do I have to have that button on there to stay a member? Do I just need to be logged in there with an active cookie from them or something or else dofollow doesn't work - is it a force for them to get members? I only have the one comment, a friend who saw a tweet, and one from myself, but if anything my own link on my own comment luv and [possibly overlooked setting] seemingly good configuration should be dofollow, right? What should I do? Lose comment luv and dofollow? Just use top commentators instead?)

Should I just use the top commentators widget alone?

UnFunded, May 12, 2009 IP