1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Common denominator in my approaches that separate me from those, who are more successful

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Julian Brockmann, Mar 21, 2022.

You see all those successful people on TV or youtube and you wonder how in the world you could accomplish similar success.
    I've been in this state for more or less 20 years of my life.
    I tried different routes of earning money but I never made it there.
    I have basically almost no certificates other than a high-school diploma, so employing me at my age of 41 is unlikely, especially not in a well paying job.
    So I have to make it on my own, probably with the help of the internet.
    Yet all methods I tried did not lead to long term income, not to mention just a few dollars.
    In a way, every single approach to the market is a bet.
    Like stocks, you assume something.
    But what do you conclude when most of your stocks fail?
    Whenever I try gather intel about any source of income, I can't get quality info. And when I try myself, I most of the time make the wrong choice based on outcome.
    What I never wanted was to show my face to an unknown public, it was already uncomfortable to write my real address on my website. And those public figures, well, they are public figures. They do show their faces and are connected to their businesses. But what happens to those nameless, faceless beings who just want to make a living without being talked to at the supermarket queue by some random strangers? Who are they? How do they make money?
    Do you see any common denominator in my approaches that separate me from those, who are more successful?
    PS: Let's keep this productive but also assume, that others are as successful as they claim. There are billionaires out there, they do exist, only the tax office really knows how many.

Julian Brockmann, Mar 21, 2022 IP