1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

community builder?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by onlinestudio, Jan 10, 2008.

yay, nay? I tried to get into it but didnt want to spend all the time if its not worth it. Seems a very large project to undertake. Anyone have feedback? what is the best community tool for joomla?

onlinestudio, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  2. joshtheosh

joshtheosh Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Community Builder is a good tool. It takes a little time to figure out but it does work well. You can integrate the forums and UHP2 and other components into it. Users can make friends like on MySpace. I guess it depends on what kind of site you are building if it will be worth it.

joshtheosh, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  3. onlinestudio

onlinestudio Peon

Best Answers:
    can you use the same logings and info across a few sites? I am kinda starting a network of sites and would like a central login between the sites and forum. Is this possible I was looking at something like multisites but Dont know how it would work

onlinestudio, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  4. Strommy

Strommy Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, Community Builder is a NECESSITY for a Joomla based social networking site. So many components integrate into it there really is no other alternative. As for the common login across multiple sites... I'm not sure.

Strommy, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  5. onlinestudio

onlinestudio Peon

Best Answers:
    ok looks like it is on to the doc reading then... wish me luck as it looks like a shitton of material to look over

onlinestudio, Jan 11, 2008 IP