1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Complaint Management System

Discussion in 'General Business' started by 19KEN91, Oct 11, 2011.

Hi!

I'm looking for a Complaint Management online System, to embed into an educational institute website.

Its nothing really fancy, all what it should do is have few DropLists (to select if its a feedback, or a complaint, what section is it directed too, what's purpose.. etc) and few text areas to write the complaint and maybe some other information.

So, can anyone please give me any suggestion for an online company? or maybe link me to a website that did a review and comparisons?

Thanks!

19KEN91, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  2. jeremyreese

jeremyreese Peon

Best Answers:
    You could probably just use create a simple web form for this. If you wanted to get fancier, you could use a support ticket system.

jeremyreese, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  3. 19KEN91

19KEN91 Peon

Best Answers:
    @jeremyreese: Yes! support ticket system, I was mainly looking for the name of such a system. and Yes, I know it can be simply made, but it better be sustainable and possible to upgrade in the future!
    Anyway, I'll be off googling it now! Thanks for the help.

19KEN91, Oct 11, 2011 IP