1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Completely Launching a New Website & Abandoning Old One

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nightcrawlers, Jun 6, 2014.

Hi Everyone,

I have a blog that was performing very good and the business model also worked out pretty well. Until, from past one year I have seen I lost focus and starting to accept too many "Guest Posts", which hurts the ranking and the case of "Panda" along with "Penguin".

I have good monthly visitors, strong social media accounts and recognition (DA, PA, PR).

My question is that is it a good idea to start with a domain that I have in similar niche. What should I do with my blog?

This time I want a fresh start and no outside "Guest Authors".

I cannot redirect or take down old blog posts because it has over 250 posts! A lot of work!

What is the best way? Can I change social media account names? or should I create everything new from scratch.

My plan also include that the business model would be like an expert research based blog for that particular niche.

Thank You

nightcrawlers, Jun 6, 2014 IP