1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comprehensive Fitness Product - Getting it to market?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by LiftFit, Oct 25, 2015.

I'm a 26 year old fitness trainer / natural bodybuilder with digital marketing experience. I have an extremely comprehensive slim to muscular transformation which is documented and verified.

Here is a sample of my before after (to give you an idea).
    http://postimg.org/image/shvqton7l/

The transformation took place over 1 year and was documented with photos and HD videos along with the dates shown to prove it was genuine and not photoshopped or.. over a longer period.
    I have Official Doctors Reports and Official Strength Test Reports to tie my weight gain and strength improvements to dates.

Most importantly I have a Steroid Test Report to prove I was natural throughout and still am to gain trust from my target market.

I have tested the market already and got over 100k views on a Youtube video with huge demand to buy the training routine and diet plan that was used.

My ambition is to create a downloadable product that will consist of training and diet videos along with written content. I am unsure of the best approach and most secure way to deliver the finished product via my site before Clickbank.

I would really appreciate feedback from those of you who have already had the pleasure of monetizing such products. Thank you for reading and for any possible feedback.

LiftFit, Oct 25, 2015 IP