1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contact Form Goose Chase!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by milestoneseo, Apr 23, 2010.

A couple of my sites advertise a service and customers have two ways of reaching us: calling or submitting a contact form (so we call them back). The problem is that while we get a lot of contact request (the forms) we cant seem to reach many of the customers. We try phone and email multiple times and we even ask the customer to give us their preferred call back time so they know when to expect it - but still can't seem to get a hold of most customers..

Any one have solutions, tips, ideas, magic spells, anything? I'm willing to give it a shot.. Thanks in advance!

milestoneseo, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  2. prasanthmj

prasanthmj Member

Best Answers:
    Give some incentive!
    Like: get a 10% discount coupon by phone/email

prasanthmj, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  3. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Live support would solve this ;)

manofwar, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  4. milestoneseo

milestoneseo Peon

Best Answers:
    @manofwar.. we had thought of that.. but don't have the man power to monitor a live support.

@prasanthmj .. i liked that idea, but i don't want to entice the customers that would have called in to just fill out a form.

Ya, I know Im not being very easy but we've been thinking about this for a while and have thought about and shot down every possibility. Thanks guys

milestoneseo, Apr 24, 2010 IP