1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Management System (CMS)

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by annie123, Oct 4, 2011.

Hi folks,

What I know about Content Management System (CMS) is that it is a manual or computer based procedure through which a website data is managed. Data can be anything such as text, documents, images, movies etc. There are several methods of CMS. A live website is the best result of a proper CMS. Wordpress is the best content management system and search engine friendly. The data can be brought into the website by many ways. One of the recent methods is the RSS Feeds (Really Simple Syndication). Mostly, websites concerning news, jobs, games, software, wallpapers etc. are using the RSS Feed. One of the job sites which I am using frequently and which is run by RSS Feed is http://www.usajobsnew.com. There are so many other websites which are using the same method. I feel that RSS feeds benefit the visitors as well as the original publishers. Any other opinions & suggestions ?

Regards

annie123, Oct 4, 2011 IP