1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Convention and Trade Shows

Discussion in 'General Business' started by patchseo, Jun 6, 2011.

Just wondering what the forum generally felt about the different conventions and trade shows out there? I have attended Affiliate Summit, Commission Junction University, and SES (http://www.searchenginestrategies.com/. And a colleague mentioned that he is going to SMX (http://searchmarketingexpo.com/) this week.

The shows that I have been to have generally been helpful when first starting out. I learn a few things, and meet some nice contacts. But not always sure if its worth all the money/time to travel and participate.

What are your opinions. And are there are there any conventions/shows that you think are really good or bad?

patchseo, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  2. patchseo

patchseo Peon

Best Answers:
    No one goes to these things? Perhaps we all just find our info online?

patchseo, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  3. thefizboshow

thefizboshow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although I have never gone to either. Through speaking to others I have learned that there is information that one can learn by going to such conventions, however, if you are in the industry and keep up with current trends online then they will most likely not be worth the cost.

thefizboshow, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  4. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    that kind of show is good

jhardy2008, Jun 8, 2011 IP