1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cool Script

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by yawez.com, May 9, 2009.

Hello, my site visitors are asking for latest news on my site and have them be notified of latest news. So where can I get a good news article script?

Please help and thank you.

yawez.com, May 9, 2009 IP
  2. ashfame

ashfame Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get yourself email subscription from feedburner. As simple as it can get.

ashfame, May 9, 2009 IP
  3. yawez.com

yawez.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm i"m not sure what you mean. I mean news script where you can publish news about stuff. like cnn.com

yawez.com, May 10, 2009 IP
  4. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    you mean like an Associated Press wire? You have to be a member of the Associated Press. You could just import a feed from cnn.com to your website. Do you know how feeds work? I'll explain in more detail if you're not familiar with the methods to implement this.

Is joomla your cms? If it is you can get feed gator and use it to convert feeds into articles which can then be posted to your news section.

longblog, May 10, 2009 IP
  5. slaith

slaith Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he means a newsfader. hmm... i haven't seen many independant newsfaders. They come in packages, generally

slaith, May 10, 2009 IP